DIY Zing Holiday Peppermint Bars: A Delicious, Last-Minute Stocking Stuffer for Your Loved Ones
December 18, 2019
Looking for a last-minute gift that will stand out among all the other seasonal sweets? Try this holiday classic infused with the delicious flavor and powerful nutrition of Dark Chocolate Mint Zing Bars!
➔ Compared to regular peppermint bark, our Zing recipe reduces sugars by 150 grams while increasing both protein and fiber by 50 grams a piece. That's more bark... with a lot less bite!
14 oz white chocolate, chopped or bought as chips
5 Dark Chocolate Mint Zing Bars, chopped
5 candy canes, crushed
- Use a double boiler to melt the white chocolate completely. Set aside and maintain warmth.
Use a double boiler to melt the Dark Chocolate Mint Zing Bars down to a dough-like consistency.
- Use a greased spatula to press the melted Zing Bars down into a cookie sheet, forming one bottom layer.
- Pour the melted white chocolate evenly on top of the melted bars, forming a second layer.
- Evenly sprinkle crushed candy canes across the layer of melted chocolate.
- Let bars solidify in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Chop/break into your desired size of bars or bites.
- Store in an airtight container